how can i do the opposite? for example convert wmv ( or any other video) to a video format the bloggie touch c
Par Ali, le 28.09.2012
nice info, thanx) but as for me, i prefer to use this tool http://www.mac vide.com/macvi de_videoflash_ conver
Par polly, le 10.04.2012
edit canon vixia hf m40/m41/m400 1080i mts files in fce for burning with idvd convert/re-e ncode canon m40/m
Par kyogoku, le 18.05.2011
· Convert/Edit Canon VIXIA HF Series Video to iMovie or FCP
· Best Perian Alternative for Mountain Lion
· How to delete book from my Kindle Fire
· Convert Sony HDR Series Video to iMovie or FCP for editing
· Delete apps and uninstall apps from kindle fire
· How to connect kindle fire to TV
· The easiest way to play Facebook Games on Kindle Fire
· Convert movies for enjoyment on Samsung Galaxy S3 on the go
· Sony Bloggie video to Windows Movie Maker for editing
· How to play iTunes Video on Kindle Fire
· Upload Samsung galaxy S2 video on Mac OS X lion
· Import HDC 1080 50p/60p video to iMovie'11
· convert Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S video to flash on mac
· Why can't I play my videos on NOOK Tablet
· How to play free movies on Kindle Fire easily
Date de création : 02.03.2011
Dernière mise à jour : 25.02.2013
Why can't I play my videos on NOOK Tablet?
"So I downloaded android video players "MoboPlayer" and "MX Video Player". Which actually play any format, because it says it does. My videos are in .avi format, so I thought it would work like VCL. When I go to play a video on either of the player apps. It just goes to pay it for a split second, and then goes back to the selection screen. It refuses to play for some reason. Whats the problem here? Help me please." from Yahoo Answer.
MoboPlayer is a free and good video player for Nook Tablet, but the formats it supported are limited, common video formats like MKV, iTunes M4V, YouTube Videos (Recently) are not supported by the cure and free MoboPlayer.
When it comes to video playing, the new Nook Tablet plays video only MP4 format which is not sufficient for movie lovers. If you want to download video to Nook Tablet, you need to convert video to Nook Tablet MP4 format for playing smoothly.
What you should do is to convert video to Nook Tablet with the best Nook Tablet Video Converter on Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP. With it, you can freely convert AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB, M4V, MPG, 3GP, F4V, HD, MKV, RMVB, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD to Nook Tablet MP4 video format and the output video for playing Nook Tablet videos are in high quality and suitable file size for Nook Tablet.
And the steps are simple for you.
Step 1: Click "Add File" to load videos from your PC Hard Drive to the program.
Step 2: Set Nook Tablet Mp4 format.
Nook Tablet supported format: Watch videos in MP4, or Adobe Flash Player format, 3GP, 3G2 MKV, WEBM (Video Codecs: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VP8) renders at 1024 x 600 Play audio on built-in mono speaker: MP3, MP4, AAC, AMR, WAV, OGG (Audio Codecs MP3, AAC, AMR, LPCM, OGG Vorbis)
Step 3: Click "Start" button to begin convert video to Nook Tablet MP4.
Here let's review its key features of Nook Tablet Video converter:
1. Convert almost video to Nook Tablet Convert AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB, M4V, MPG, 3GP, F4V, HD, MKV, RMVB, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD to Nook Tablet MP4 video format
2. Support batch conversion Nook Tablet Video Converter allows users adding multiple files to convert at a time, so you needn't import files one by one to do format conversion.
3. Edit video files with basic editing function Versatile video editing function liek crop, trim, split, cut, apply effect etc to help you make your own movie. Set output parameter(adjust resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate ), Snapshot, Rotate on Mac.
4. Additionally, convert video to popular tablet Convert video to MP4 for iPad, iPad2, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab A500, HTC Flyer, Samsung Galaxy tablet
More tip for you: Supposed that you would like to backup movies from Nook Tablet or Kindle Fire to DVD for sharing, try to the Nook Tablet Video to DVD burning software.